Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Sheep. Lots and lots of sheep.

Off to the National Sheep South West show yesterday, just a heap of stones' throws away from here. Meet Big Boy (I have no idea if he has a name), a Blue Faced Leicester ram. He was the size of a donkey. I looked for a donkey to put alongside so you could see what I mean, but it was a sheep fair, not a donkey derby.
Although open to all, it was an event for sheep farmers, with serious conversation and debates about electronic identification, stalls of expensive sheep stuff to buy and for a lighthearted moment, shearing competitions and sheepdog demonstrations. I looked down microscopes at parasites and worms, fingered fleece, and took away a mouse mat in the shape of a sheep.

7 comments:

garfer said...

A large sheep indeed, but no doubt as intellectually deficient as the rest of his species.

Quite a few kebabs could be made from that feller.

sexy said...

視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,聊天室,視訊做愛,視訊,做愛,情色視訊,情色,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊交友網,視訊交友,美女視訊,視訊美女,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,日本A片,免費A片下載,免費A片,A片下載,AV片,AV,A,情色A片,情色,AV女優,A漫,H漫,成人漫畫,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,成人聊天室,成人,愛情公寓,色情網站,寄情築園小遊戲,情色交友,一葉情貼圖片區,微風成人區,微風成人,微風論壇,成人網站,成人光碟,嘟嘟成人網,成人影城,18成人,成人電影,成人影片,本土自拍,自拍

Mopsa said...

Garfer, I know you unadulterated hatred of sheep - apart from as a carcase.

I think I'll leave that comment from "sexy" as it has a kind of intrigue about it, but I sure ain't gonna click on any of those links!

Winchester whisperer said...

Had he been shouting?

Mopsa said...

No WW, nor was he braying. Why do you ask?

Winchester whisperer said...

Because he's blue in the face, of course!

Mopsa said...

Duh! Sorry for my slow brain cells, WW!