Thursday 1 July 2010

BBC Radio 4 Farming Today

Yesterday, Anna Varle, producer for Farming Today came to the farm to talk about smallholding for a colour piece (huh! There I am using Beeb lingo as if I knew what it was the day before yesterday!).
Farmers have concerns about small scale backyard keepers slipping under the net of legislation and regulation and causing health and welfare problems so Anna came to find out about the kind of things we cover on our smallholder training courses.
I have now uploaded the MP3 sound file to Blogger but the quality is very poor and boomy, so the BBC link is here even though it only lasts 7 days. Our section is 3 mins 20 seconds in and runs til 8 minutes. The ducks are the stars. And all our sheep have a leg at each corner.


3 comments:

mountainear said...

What well 'spoken' ducks.

Farming Today is something which I seem to listen to in a half-asleep/half-awake state so I've probably ingested(?) this programme without knowing it and from the comfort of my own bed.

Yorkshire Pudding said...

Oooo! What a sexy voice you have! Fluent and articulate. Quite a surprise! Don't be diconcerted if you discover a Yorkshireman lurking by the snake hut later this summer. I'll be there to "interview" you.

Mopsa said...

M'ear - nothing less than ego would've got me out of bed that early.
YP - how nice of you...but what DID you expect, exactly? Incoherent babble probably...not surprised!