- I want the farm to thrive and for me to learn how to make it more income generating and less money gobbling
- I want the bevy of arts funding/policy making senior wonks to sort themselves out and discover honour, judgement and openness
- I want to be able to party at the end of 2008 in fabulously waterproof, structurally sound and beautiful barns, so that post-party they can contribute to the life of the farm
- I'd like to have a happy year please, not too inundated with life's difficulties and woes and
- then I'd make the time to appreciate the good things, of which there are many and be satisfied
- I want to lose the podge that has slowly crept up on me and get back to my 2005/6 relatively slinky self
- I'd like to have my faith in politics renewed, but THAT ain't gonna happen any time soon - in the meantime I hope for a democrat president in the US and a positive trickle-down effect
- I'd like to learn something new, something substantial that will engage me in thinking interesting thoughts that have never yet popped into my head.
Sunday, 6 January 2008
Wishing on a star
Le Chip has tagged me so that I am now forced to make public the eight things I would like to have happen in 2008. Just eight? And do I have to be modest in my requests? Can I be outrageously self-pleasing? Why not?